What We Do.
Computer forensics to document productions and everything in between. vdiscovery is the partner you need to cover your clients’ technology needs in document discovery and beyond. Rely on us to complement your expertise and expand your reach.
We offer consultation on all facets of discovery, from preservation and document request/response strategies, to eDiscovery motions, meet-and-confer, forensics, ECA, culling, review strategy, and production.
ATTENDANCE AT HEARINGS & CONFERENCES
26 (F) CONFERENCE PREPARATION
DOCUMENT REVIEW & PREPARATION
DATA IDENTIFICATION & LOCATION
vdiscovery can collect and preserve data from a wide variety of sources, including but not limited to: Servers, Exchange/Email Servers, Desktops/Workstations, Laptops, Apple & Android Devices (and the apps and messaging stored on them), Mobile phones, Cloud Services (Office 365, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and many others), Backup Tapes, Cloud and device based IoT (Internet of Things), Databases of all kinds.
On-site, remote, and in-lab collection
Consultation on and monitoring of client self-collection
Bit-for-bit or logical imaging
Snapshot mirroring of database environments for in situ review of proprietary databases
Investigation of deleted space and internet activity
Consultation on targeted collection to reduce review and production costs
Defensible chain of custody processes and procedures
Best practices to prevent alteration or destruction of documents during collection
- Proprietary “Very” Early Case Assessment (VECA) for review and culling directly from EnCase image
- “Instant” document review access within the same secure Relativity environment and facility
- High capacity, high speed, Relativity processing in super secure Manhattan co-located facility
- Early case assessment for direct learning and early coding by attorneys and/or clients in Relativity with powerful visual analytics and TAR
- Support most known file formats (and develop processing software for others)
- Unicode compliant to support searching most languages
Our team of expert project managers will work throughout your review to customize and optimize your results and experience. vdiscovery’s data storage facilities maintain the highest level of security to ensure that your data is safeguarded and accessible at all times.
Three week generator backup
SSAE16, HIPAA, SOC & PCI compliant
Multiple layers of hardened physical security & electronically controlled access
CCTV surveillance with digital storage
24x7x365 physical support & security on-site
State of the art fire suppression
vdiscovery’s Quality Control is the best in the industry. Our proprietary automated QC is combined with manual checks for document counts and tag conflicts to ensure a perfect, conforming deliverable every time. We can even create alerts and visual analytics to prevent conflict coding. And your push button Privilege Log can be completed in minutes from existing metadata.
- Standard Native Production
- Searchable and non-searchable PDF Production
- TIFF Production
- Delivery via Sharefile
- Hybrid Production
- Paper Production
- Custom Load File Creation
• B&W and color printing
• Oversized format up to 48″ wide in B&W or color
• Trial exhibit preparation
• Exhibit page/doc. labeling
• Electronic endorsing
• Optical character recognition (OCR)
• Database scanning support
• Document and coding services for optimal paper review
• Web-accessed document repository
Printing Electronic Documents
• Separation of B&W from color files
• Native file printing
• Witness kit preparation & deposition binders
• Assembly of your product, including tab insertion, color migration, 3-hole punching, slip-sheets, and custom labels
Additional Services – Paper
• Multiple binding types available: GBC, VeloBind, Wire-O, perfect binding, coil binding, tape binding, and Acco binding
• Huge onsite inventory of Redweld files, plain folders, binders, tabs, and envelopes
• Over 50,000 assorted house tabs
• Typesetting and label-printing/ die-cut custom tabs
• Creation of binder covers and spines
vdiscovery has many offerings, one of which is Relativity’s Case Dynamics.
Case Dynamics is able to offer the following benefits:
Imagine you’re an attorney preparing for the biggest and most complicated case of your career. You’re already using Relativity as your document review system, but with all the case details you’re gathering, you need a centralized place to organize the people, facts, issues, organizations, and documents pertaining to the case. You’re using a generic filing system but are having trouble keeping your information synced with the case documents.
Using Case Dynamics, you start tracking case details right in the workspace. You
As you prepare for the deposition, you
Once you’ve trimmed your document set and it’s time for trial,
Need a quote on a new project? Give us a bit of detail on your project and we'll get back to you! →